Quebec Experience Class Immigration Program
Experience Class Immigration Program Quebec
Under the Quebec Experience Class Immigration Program, there are two categories: one program is for foreign students, and the other is for temporary foreign workers.
Immigrating to Quebec under any immigration category involves a two-step process. The first step is to apply for the Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) (Certificat de Selection du Quebec). After receiving the CSQ, the applicant must then submit their application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) before the Permanent Resident Visa can be issued.
Eligibility for the Quebec Experience Class Immigration Program for foreign students:
- Have a degree/diploma from a recognized institution (Quebec Ministry of Education) within 36 months of applying;
- Have studied in Quebec at said institution for a minimum of 1,800 hours (two years); and
- Have successfully completed an advanced intermediate level French course at a recognized Quebec educational institution; or
- If studies were not completed in French, applicants must prove their French ability through a standardized language test (recognized by the Quebec government).
Eligibility for the Quebec Experience Class Immigration Program for foreign workers:
- Possess a minimum of 1 year’s (12 months) experience in a professional, skilled, or managerial occupation within 24 months of submitting their application;
- Are currently employed and have legal status in Quebec when they apply for the program;
As a result of the way our case has been handled we are actually ahead of schedule with our plans to move to Canada. Mike and the team at Alghoul Law Firm have created a new reality for us. Our sincere and heartfelt thanks to have made this all possible.
Thank you for the help and advice you have given us. It has made what is a very stressful experience a lot less so and we have an end to our dreams of immigrating to Canada now in sight.
The lawyer at Alghoul and Associates Law office got my wife Canadian permanent resident to bring my wife to Canada from China through the Canada Immigration Spousal sponsorship program. They also got my mother super visa so my mom to be here with me and my wife when we are having our first baby girl. The office staff completed the forms and helped gather documents. The law office also communicate directly with Citizenship and Immigration Canada CIC on my behalf and my mother behalf on several occasions to replay and follow up on my application. The lawyer was knowledgeable and staff very friendly and helpful. Thank you for everything
I had a very nice meeting with an immigration consultant at Alghoul Law and Associates. They explained to me the international study program leading to permanent residency through the Manitoba MPNP. Also I received advice on the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Business program. Consultation was FREE and Alghoul team was very friendly and knowledgeable.