Request a Callback
Please wait...
Family and Spousal Wife Husband Sponsorship to Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Family and Spousal Wife Husband Sponsorship to Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Family Sponsorship Spouse, Children and Parents – Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Update: The Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship program is set to reopen January 2, 2016, and is now accepting 10,000 applications!

Family Sponsorship allow Canadian citizens and permanent residents to reunite with family members in Canada. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor close family members for Canadian immigration.

Immigration Canada has one of the most open family reunification programs in the developed world. Citizenship and Immigration Canada is committed to joining families together through the Family Sponsorship Canada immigration programs whenever possible, and facilitate the processing of sponsorship applications.

Spouse Sponsorship for Wife or Husband Children – Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Spousal Sponsorship lawyer Winnipeg Canada, Children and Parents – Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada is a permanent resident application for wife or husband want to sponsor their spouse. Sponsor your spouse including your wife or husband common-law, or conjugal partner become a Canadian Permanent Resident so you can live together in Canada. You can sponsor your spouse or common-law partner regardless of whether they are currently living inside or outside of Canada. Alghoul Law Immigration lawyers are experienced in spousal sponsorship. We can help you by completing each step of the spousal sponsorship process and ensure that you meet the requirement.

Our services includes completing the forms, assist you in gathering supporting documents, providing you and your spouse or common-law partner with honest advice to avoid delays and faster processing time.

Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship – This popular immigration stream is set to reopen on January 2nd, 2016. It allows Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents to sponsor their parents and grandparents for Permanent Residency.

Dependent Child and Other Sponsorship – Dependent children may be eligible to come to Canada in order to reside with their parent(s). This includes adopted children. An orphaned brother, sister, nephew, niece, or grandchild may also be eligible under this category. In exceptional circumstances, other family members may also be eligible.

Applicants should make sure that they and their family members meet sponsorship requirements before submitting an application.

Louay Alghoul LLB Immigration attorney of Alghoul Law Firm has helped many families reunite in Canada. We can help you bring your family and loved ones to Canada quickly and through the most convenient method.

Success Stories

  • As a result of the way our case has been handled we are actually ahead of schedule with our plans to move to Canada. Mike and the team at Alghoul Law Firm have created a new reality for us. Our sincere and heartfelt thanks to have made this all possible.

    John D.
  • Thank you for the help and advice you have given us. It has made what is a very stressful experience a lot less so and we have an end to our dreams of immigrating to Canada now in sight.

    Wendy Penner
  • The lawyer at Alghoul and Associates Law office got my wife Canadian permanent resident to bring my wife to Canada from China through the Canada Immigration Spousal sponsorship program. They also got my mother super visa so my mom to be here with me and my wife when we are having our first baby girl. The office staff completed the forms and helped gather documents. The law office also communicate directly with Citizenship and Immigration Canada CIC on my behalf and my mother behalf on several occasions to replay and follow up on my application. The lawyer was knowledgeable and staff very friendly and helpful. Thank you for everything

  • I had a very nice meeting with an immigration consultant at Alghoul Law and Associates. They explained to me the international study program leading to permanent residency through the Manitoba MPNP. Also I received advice on the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Business program. Consultation was FREE and Alghoul team was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Family Sponsorship Spouse, Children and Parents – Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Start typing and press Enter to search